Bipolar Disorder

This community is for people with an interest in bipolar disorder.

Community discussions

What's on your mind? You can start a discussion on any topic you like, subject of course to our code of conduct.

Start new discussion

Sign in

If you want to start or participate in a discussion, you'll need to create an account or log in first.

cazharding

diagnosis

Hi I'm new here I suffer from depression and have for many years. I have recently been very low and lonely with it. My daughter thinks I may be type 2 bipolar if this is the correct name for it. If anyone knows about this I would be pleased to hear from you.

2 replies , 1744 views cazharding, United Kingdom - Tue, 10 Jun 2014

hendras

how to make permanent recovery

i am 54 years old, and ihad diagnostic by my doctor that i had bipolar disorder 20 years ago. the fact I had tihis problem when I 14 years old. so I had very late for treatment. I married with 7 child 4 son and 3 sister. for last 1 years my condition was very good and stable mood. and my doc give me frimania/ilthium carbonate 400mg once/day I get in the morning. how to make my goog condition permanenly for future?

1827 views hendras, Indonesia - Fri, 18 Apr 2014

tillyxxx

Do I have bipolar?

I'm afraid I have bipolar, my mother and three of her five siblings have been diagnosed with it, I'm sixteen and have been a stable carer for my mother but she's always told me I am the most like her. I suffer from depression which I would describe as quite manic at times, I can go from upbeat and lively to depressed and sunken. Although my mood swings are nothing like my mothers, and my mind isn't absent to what is normal and what's not, I recognise that I am not well in one sense or another.

3 replies , 1909 views tillyxxx, Warwickshire - Sat, 29 Mar 2014