Vitiligo

This community is for people with an interest in vitiligo.

Community discussions

What's on your mind? You can start a discussion on any topic you like, subject of course to our code of conduct.

Start new discussion

Sign in

If you want to start or participate in a discussion, you'll need to create an account or log in first.

afaf

vitiligo did not kill :)

7 year ago , it began with some spots that i have no idea what was it and didn't care because i had depression .. after few years , the spots were spreding in my body (my legs and some spots every where except face and hands). the Dr said that's a type of vitilgo , the treatment did not exsist in Tunisia and i have to buy it from france.. Expensive and difficult to buy , i decided to stop treatment and not caring about my spots even if it hurts inside my sool. i always say vitiligo did not kill...

1 reply , 1738 views afaf, tunisia - Wed, 16 Apr 2014

piyush

Here to make friends and find a solution to vitiligo

I am here to find a solution from vitiligo or to make friends who has got the same problem. I got few spot on my legs and hands. Though it has stopped spreading, but still few old patches remaining to recover.

3 replies , 2600 views piyush, Pune - Tue, 15 Apr 2014

hf-editors

Camouflage

What camouflage creams and products have you found effective and good value for money?

2482 views hf-editors, Fri, 10 May 2013