ME and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

This community is for people with an interest in ME and chronic fatigue syndrome.

Community discussions

What's on your mind? You can start a discussion on any topic you like, subject of course to our code of conduct.

Start new discussion

Sign in

If you want to start or participate in a discussion, you'll need to create an account or log in first.

jessica

cfs

Hi Iam new to the group and have never spoken to someone with the same condition would really like to talk to someone. Jessica.

4 replies , 2420 views jessica, United Kingdom - Mon, 15 Sep 2014

marybelle

new to this site

Hi in new to this site and struggling to come to terms with how this condition had robbed me of such a lot i work part time..and would like to try and get some relief from symptoms...without drugs..

1 reply , 1053 views marybelle, newcastle upon tyne - Thu, 17 Jul 2014

Credz

Tired....

After a long spell of feeling fairly well, my CFS is creeping back, I am tired of yawning at my friends and walking, talking and generally looking like I am only half there. I have a job that still needs to be done no matter how I feel. And as much as I would like to pack up 20 mins after I have started, I can't. The doctor does not want to refer me to the CF clinic as I am not a bad case and I have been left in limbo again, just waiting until this next phase passes. I sometimes think it...

1 reply , 1104 views Credz, East Midlands UK - Fri, 4 Jul 2014

sarahc75

Hiya I am new to this site and just been diagnosed with cfs. Doctor has advised me to take vitamins b6/b12/folic acid and ginseng and told me cfs will go in time. Firstly are there any other vitamins worth taking and do they help? Secondly, is that right, that it will go? I would love to hear from anyone with some knowledge of cfs

4 replies , 1355 views sarahc75, brockham, Surrey - Tue, 22 Apr 2014

Paula

The Lightning Process

Some years ago I had chronic fatigue but was 'cured' by something called 'The Lightning Process'. I've written more about my experiences of this in my story (view my profile) but if anyone wants to know anything more about the lightning process, I'm happy to discuss it here.

4 replies , 2964 views Paula, United Kingdom - Thu, 22 Aug 2013