Cancer of the Ovary

This community is for people with an interest in cancer of the ovary.

News(20)

Community discussions

What's on your mind? You can start a discussion on any topic you like, subject of course to our code of conduct.

Start new discussion

Sign in

If you want to start or participate in a discussion, you'll need to create an account or log in first.

ella1

side effects of Chemo

I'm doing ok just coming out other side of chemo five was a struggle. There is a pattern to the side-effects with Chemo. You get to know how your going to react and what side affects you will experience. It has also being my experience that the affects can be more pronounced with each cycle. What side effects do others have and how long did they take to go?

483 views ella1, United Kingdom - Fri, 7 Oct 2016

OCsurvivor

IP port for chemo

I have two ports for my chemo treatments. One is a power port and the other was an IP port. The IP port put the chemo directly to my stomach. I haven't found anyone to talk to about their IP port experience. Is there anyone willing to have a discussion about their experience? My experience was not a pleasant one and I would like to know if that is the norm.

2736 views OCsurvivor, Westover, WV - Sat, 7 Jun 2014

vwhisnant2

how did you find out?

how did you find out about your cancer? how old were you and did it affect your lifesyle at all?

2 replies , 1361 views vwhisnant2, georgia - Sat, 7 Jun 2014

AnitaA

Body pain after surgery and chemo

Just wondering if I have any fellow 'body pain' sufferers and what you take to ease it?

2 replies , 1936 views AnitaA, Blackburn - Thu, 15 May 2014