Breast Cancer

This community is for people with an interest in breast cancer.

News(105)

Community discussions

What's on your mind? You can start a discussion on any topic you like, subject of course to our code of conduct.

Start new discussion

Sign in

If you want to start or participate in a discussion, you'll need to create an account or log in first.

CherryD

found a very small lump on right breast

Hi I have just recently found a lump in my right breast roughly about the size of a pea. My right breast has also shrunk dramatically in size and the area where the lump is is quite tender. I also have a lump around the same size in my armpit and have had some strange nipple discharge. I was just wondering what other women's symptoms were and how there initial experiences were when dealing with the possibility of breast cancer. I have 2 children so I am extremely nervous incase it is...

555 views CherryD, Enfield - Wed, 16 Nov 2016

CherryD

found a very small lump on right breast

Hi I have just recently found a lump in my right breast roughly about the size of a pea. My right breast has also shrunk dramatically in size and the area where the lump is is quite tender. I also have a lump around the same size in my armpit and have had some strange nipple discharge. I was just wondering what other women's symptoms were and how there initial experiences were when dealing with the possibility of breast cancer. I have 2 children so I am extremely nervous incase it is...

607 views CherryD, Enfield - Wed, 16 Nov 2016

Cat21

Disability allowance

I am newly diagnosed Stage IV. I guess I am extremely lucky as I was found to have two small lesions in the sacrum and ilium by accident. Now just to add to my drama, my boss calls me to tell me our whole division got laid off on day 4 of my radiation. Luckily I Was already on short term disability thru work so I wasn't caught up in the lay off. I am on STD - short term disability for 28 weeks. Then wilL HOPEFULLY go onto LTD So my question is : Do you think I can qualify for LONG term...

571 views Cat21, Enfield - Mon, 14 Nov 2016

Janet

breast cancer help!

I found a couple lumps on my left side on the bottom of the breast and had those looked at around April 2016 and was told it was probably from my underwire bra or fibrocystic. Then I found a lump not on my breast but just below my left breast just below the bra line. It started out pea sized and is now about almond size. Over the past 6+ months I have thought it was a pimple or something else. I have had itching, pain, discharge on my left nipple but did not go in as I thought the Dr would push...

1 reply , 1610 views Janet, United Kingdom - Wed, 5 Oct 2016

MANORAMA

BRAVENESS AND COURAGE

U MUST GOOGLE AND READ MANY SURVIVAL STORIES DEVELOP BRAVENESS NEVER GIVE UP FIGHTING .THIS ALSO WILL PASS AWAY MY DEAR PINK SISTERS JOIN THE FACE BOOK GROUPS U LL DEFINITELY BE BENIFITTED

3002 views MANORAMA, BANGALORE - Sun, 6 Sep 2015

hf-editors

"Hello my name is..."

We’ve had this post on another one of our communities. We felt many of the issues raised are relevant for women having breast cancer treatment. Is your experience of healthcare professionals similar? Do you agree with her views? "This week my husband had a change in physical status, which lead to lab draws, testing, pt/ct scans, interpretations with radiologist and oncologist, repeated testing for confirmation, infusion of blood products, iron, and followed by an impromptu discussion of...

1395 views hf-editors, Thu, 25 Jun 2015

ginger

?

I have been writing for some time I have had breast cancer and no one seems to reply I been on the depression site no one seems to reply as I can't do much I'm still recovering I thought maybe I will join the sites and start a conversation somebody must be our there lots of people read my blog and that's it iam a 60 yr old woman maybe people think I'm to old as I have said before my brain is young its just my body that's let me down

1 reply , 2208 views ginger, southampton - Mon, 24 Nov 2014

helen.g

breast cancer support groups

Hi, does anyone, go to the breast cancer support group in Macclesfield ?

2001 views helen.g, Tue, 18 Nov 2014

ginger

breast cancer

All I seem to be doing is writing to my self there are more people on the depression site I suffer from depression and other things that's not why I joined it was because of breast cancer perhaps people don't want to talk about it I don't know maybe some one will

2 replies , 2110 views ginger, southampton - Fri, 24 Oct 2014

ginger

breast cancer

Why hasn't any one replied man or woman about having breast cancer I have been writing for weeks their are lots of people writing about being depressed not surprising if no one answers can some body please tell me why is it so hard to get a reply in this day and age people are more open than years ago I am 60 yr old woman and I wasn't bothered about what people thought. When you have had cancer you change and have a different out look on life l say live every moment if you can because you...

1961 views ginger, southampton - Tue, 21 Oct 2014

Previous 1 2 3 4 Next