Breast Cancer

This community is for people with an interest in breast cancer.

News(44)

Community discussions

What's on your mind? You can start a discussion on any topic you like, subject of course to our code of conduct.

Start new discussion

Sign in

If you want to start or participate in a discussion, you'll need to create an account or log in first.

Janet

breast cancer help!

I found a couple lumps on my left side on the bottom of the breast and had those looked at around April 2016 and was told it was probably from my underwire bra or fibrocystic. Then I found a lump not on my breast but just below my left breast just below the bra line. It started out pea sized and is now about almond size. Over the past 6+ months I have thought it was a pimple or something else. I have had itching, pain, discharge on my left nipple but did not go in as I thought the Dr would push...

1 reply , 781 views Janet, United Kingdom - Wed, 5 Oct 2016

MANORAMA

BRAVENESS AND COURAGE

U MUST GOOGLE AND READ MANY SURVIVAL STORIES DEVELOP BRAVENESS NEVER GIVE UP FIGHTING .THIS ALSO WILL PASS AWAY MY DEAR PINK SISTERS JOIN THE FACE BOOK GROUPS U LL DEFINITELY BE BENIFITTED

2272 views MANORAMA, BANGALORE - Sun, 6 Sep 2015

ginger

?

I have been writing for some time I have had breast cancer and no one seems to reply I been on the depression site no one seems to reply as I can't do much I'm still recovering I thought maybe I will join the sites and start a conversation somebody must be our there lots of people read my blog and that's it iam a 60 yr old woman maybe people think I'm to old as I have said before my brain is young its just my body that's let me down

1 reply , 1350 views ginger, southampton - Mon, 24 Nov 2014

helen.g

breast cancer support groups

Hi, does anyone, go to the breast cancer support group in Macclesfield ?

1264 views helen.g, Tue, 18 Nov 2014

ginger

breast cancer

All I seem to be doing is writing to my self there are more people on the depression site I suffer from depression and other things that's not why I joined it was because of breast cancer perhaps people don't want to talk about it I don't know maybe some one will

2 replies , 1250 views ginger, southampton - Fri, 24 Oct 2014

ginger

breast cancer

Why hasn't any one replied man or woman about having breast cancer I have been writing for weeks their are lots of people writing about being depressed not surprising if no one answers can some body please tell me why is it so hard to get a reply in this day and age people are more open than years ago I am 60 yr old woman and I wasn't bothered about what people thought. When you have had cancer you change and have a different out look on life l say live every moment if you can because you...

1183 views ginger, southampton - Tue, 21 Oct 2014

ginger

my cancer

Every day I look no replays Shirley there must be some one in Southampton like I live in hedgeend not on the moon ldont mind male or female to talk to maybe you have some other sort or cancer I feel like adifferant person as other people don't understand they think because l have my hair I'm OK not the case ifeel like I have changed instead of maybe just joining a club its the cancer club I'm 60 its not my brain that's OK it just my body that's let me down

2088 views ginger, southampton - Sun, 12 Oct 2014

ginger

breast cancer

I have had breast cancer and I live in hedgeend soton I don't drive is their any male or female in my position that has had cancer ask would love achat as the world is a lonely place and it seems I'm the only one on it I am a 60 yr old woman and would love a chat

1391 views ginger, southampton - Wed, 24 Sep 2014

hf-editors

Amazing wonder women!

Cancer is no joke, but laughter is good medicine. Share a picture or photo to give your fellow women a positive boost. What makes you laugh, inspires you, or has made you feel good lately?

1398 views hf-editors

hf-editors

What do you think of our redesign?

As you’ve probably noticed, HealthFriends has a new look. In addition to being easier to navigate, there are some new features including the ability to upload images to your discussion posts. So, if you draw, paint or simply want to share a picture with the rest of the community, why not pin an image to your next post? Let us know what you think to the redesign – your questions, compliments and complaints are all welcome. We value your feedback. Best...

1569 views hf-editors, Thu, 5 Dec 2013

Previous 1 2 Next