Cancer of the prostate

This community is for people with an interest in cancer of the prostate.

News(19)

Community discussions

What's on your mind? You can start a discussion on any topic you like, subject of course to our code of conduct.

Start new discussion

Sign in

If you want to start or participate in a discussion, you'll need to create an account or log in first.

lee.g

Robotic surgery for prostate cancer

I am trying to find out if anyone has had robotic surgery for prostate cancer and whether it was a success in regards to incontinence and erectile function.  thanks

489 views lee.g, Herts Valley - Mon, 14 Nov 2016

Harly

What I Need to Know About About Prostate Biopsy

Hi could anyone tell me what to expect with a prostate Biopsy? is it painful!

499 views Harly, Herts Valley - Tue, 8 Nov 2016

Tata

Prostate advice, is a hard prostate always bad news?

Hello My partner has had an internal examination for a routine check and the Dr said his prostate felt 'hard' . He sent him for a PSA test and he has now been booked in for a consultant appointment in a couple of days. This is very quick so I am really worried. Is a 'hard' prostate always bad news? He is 60. Generally good health. Before this hadn't really noticed any particular symptoms other than he gets up once a night to use the loo when he didn't before and sometimes flow is...

494 views Tata, Herts Valley - Tue, 1 Nov 2016

Selfcare

On-line study on Prostate Cancer

We are conducting an online survey on the Cancer Patient Journey for both patients and caregivers. Share your experience on cancer and receive an Amazon Gift Card – visit our webpage for more info www.selfcarecatalysts.com/cancer-patient-journey

1091 views Selfcare, Wed, 30 Apr 2014

Flyguy

PC

Anybody here got PC ?

1605 views Flyguy, Ohio - Sat, 14 Dec 2013