Irritable Bowel Syndrome

This community is for people with an interest in irritable bowel syndrome.

Community discussions

What's on your mind? You can start a discussion on any topic you like, subject of course to our code of conduct.

Start new discussion

Sign in

If you want to start or participate in a discussion, you'll need to create an account or log in first.

MissT

A Cure For IBS =-D

So so thrilled!!!! I have had IBS for 7 years so severe at some points I was admitted to hospital. I have tried every drug and natural medicine going trust me you name it... I've had it. It would flare up at anytime when I was anxious, excited, sad or when I just wanted something other than lettuce! BUT I have accidentally come across something that has changed my life! I started drinking Cho Yung green tea as I'm quite a health conscious person anyway and heard that this tea is very good for...

4 replies , 1121 views MissT, Kent - Fri, 24 Oct 2014

countryg66

try to work with ibs

I have been try to work with my ibs for 4years I have lost my Job do calling in because ibs d pian in tummy cramping back pain right in middle back

6 replies , 2197 views countryg66, Sat, 23 Aug 2014

supergran

ibs

my ibs has been severe for the last 8 months. it keeps me indoors a lot. i have some good days and some horrid days.tried going gluten free but no difference. it's hard to know what to eat.

2453 views supergran, sittingbourne - Fri, 22 Aug 2014

ally

new to IBS

hello I have just been diagnosed as having IBS and am interested in other peoples stories and what food do you think you find better off not eating? I tried the gluten free bread last night and its disgusting!

1 reply , 1131 views ally, Essex - Wed, 6 Aug 2014

kerryanne

ibs

Can it get worse with pregnancy iv had it non stop now for two weeks . up all hours if night

2 replies , 870 views kerryanne, Newton stewart - Sat, 22 Mar 2014