COPD

This community is for people with an interest in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).

Community discussions

What's on your mind? You can start a discussion on any topic you like, subject of course to our code of conduct.

Start new discussion

Sign in

If you want to start or participate in a discussion, you'll need to create an account or log in first.

Alan

Tired all the time

Hello, does anyone else with COPD feel tired all the time? I'm finding myself sleeping every time I get a chance! i also get headaches in the mornings. Is this normal? Thanks!

1598 views Alan, United Kingdom - Thu, 28 May 2015

jackie1964

Hello everyone, I am a new member but not new to lung diseases. I was born with bad lungs and have lived all my life short of breath. I have copd, asthma, bronchiactasis,pulmonary fibrosis.im on 2 liters of oxygen 24/7. Its very frustrating for me trying to do day to day activeties but I do the best I can. I joined because I would like to make freinds with others going through the same thing. Others don't understand what we go through or how we feel. Any how looking forward to speaking with...

1852 views jackie1964, Wed, 25 Jun 2014

JoanneY85

COPD living with Birds

Does anyone who has COPD have any issues living with Macaw Birds? many thanks Joanne

1821 views JoanneY85, Manchester - Tue, 27 May 2014

PulmonaryW

New Webinar Series for People with Lung Disease

PULMONARY WELLNESS & AMERICAN LUNG ASSOCIATION OFFER WEBINAR SERIES FOR PEOPLE WITH LUNG DISEASE (New York City) As part of an effort to reach the hundreds of thousands of people suffering from lung disease, New York City’s Pulmonary Wellness & Rehabilitation Center in conjunction with the Better Breathers Club of the American Lung Association, have launched an online patient education initiative that includes live interactive lectures and town hall style question and answer sessions in an...

2153 views PulmonaryW, United States

Dave

It's flu vaccine season again

Hi everyone, The practice nurse at my GP practice keeps pressuring me to have the flu vaccine. Last year I was unwell for a week or so after the jab. What is everyone else doing? Have you decided to have the flu jab this year?

4 replies , 2444 views Dave, Herts - Fri, 15 Nov 2013