HIV and AIDS

This community is for people who have an interest in HIV or AIDS.

News(22)

Community discussions

What's on your mind? You can start a discussion on any topic you like, subject of course to our code of conduct.

Start new discussion

Sign in

If you want to start or participate in a discussion, you'll need to create an account or log in first.

Censation

Gearing Up For Our Next Year's Anal cancer Awareness Day.

Why is cancer research important to me? Research is important to me because it provided the knowledge that resulted in my effective treatment. I was shocked and scared when I was diagnosed but I trusted the medical personnel who treated me to do the right thing. It worked and I am currently cancer free. I want to help ensure others have a similar positive outcome.

1 reply , 1502 views Censation, Alexandria, Virginia

Censation

From Hiv to Anal Cancer

Just want to start by saying, Hello I'm Calvin Nokes from Alexandria. Va and I'm glad to be here well I was diagnosed hiv+ in Dec 8, 1988 a day I will never forget but by God's Grace I'm still here considered by many a long term survivor and I have lost a many friends and I'm still here I have had pneumonia several times and on July 2009 I was diagnosed with anal cancer and all I knew about this cancer was one of my favorite actresses died of this same cancer about a month before, She died on...

1 reply , 2357 views Censation, Alexandria, Virginia

brown

hiv and arv's

Hi I would like to know what is the danger of having unprotected sex it both parties are on treatment living 2gether ? What is da damage? How bad it is? I am just curious

2 replies , 2478 views brown, Wed, 7 May 2014

hari

HIV/TB

Timely TB treatment & Diagnosis is a serious issue...We all Activist Need to do Advocacy on HIV/TB & TB/HIV... My Dream is Timely Diagnose Timely Treatment & Access to Complete treatment to all.

1898 views hari, New Delhi

Ndumie1

How and when do you disclose your HIV status.

I find it very difficult to disclose my HIV status to my partner. We will use a condom for few months and they will insist that we must stop using it. And that will be the end of the relationship. I need some advices as I'm very lonely and miserable.

5 replies , 2224 views Ndumie1, Randburg - Thu, 16 Jan 2014