Enfield

Access local health support from experts and community members in Enfield covering the following localities: Arnos Grove, Cockfosters, Crews Hill, Edmonton, Enfield Lock, Enfield Town, Forty Hill, Hadley Wood, New Southgate, Oakwood, Palmers Green, Ponders End, Southgate

Pushing away somone i love.

Darren

Darren - Enfield

Enfield - Tue, 11 Oct 2016

My therapist feels I am borderline personality disorder. I have spoken to my GP who doesn't seem to think PD is a condition.
The more i learn the more it upsets me. That i could be a manipulative person. but when I have behavior like this....... seeking to be loved and liked by others. I find I’m the kind of person who drives my girlfriend nuts. I want to approach my ex girlfriend part of me simply knows that she has no desire to talk to me. That she sees me as a guy who plays with emotions. I fear that i have already lost her and that i was too blind to notice it was happening.

She was my friend and lover for a long time and I am so desperate to have my friend back. I hope there is still a chance, what do the women on here think? what should I do?

Alert moderator

Replies (0)

There are no replies in this discussion.  You can be the first.

Sign in

If you want to start or participate in a discussion, you'll need to create an account or log in first.

Follow us on Twitter Twitter and FacebookFacebook to keep up to date with our latest articles