Herts Valley

Access local health support from experts and community members in Herts Valley covering the following localities: Dacorum, St Albans & Harpenden, Hertsmere, Watford & Three Rivers.

side-effects of Chemo ovarian Cancer

ella1

ella1 -

United Kingdom - Tue, 11 Oct 2016

I'm doing ok just coming out other side of chemo five was a struggle. There is a pattern to the side-effects with Chemo. You get to know how your going to react and what side affects you will experience. It has also being my experience that the affects can be more pronounced with each cycle. What side effects do others have and how long did they take to go?

Alert moderator

Replies (1)

EmmaHC

EmmaHC - Female

United Kingdom - Mon, 14 Nov 2016

Hi Ella. My aunt had chemo for ovarian cancer a few years ago. She had a tough time for about 6 months but after the last one she had she began to feel better after a month or so. I remember that we all thought how good she was after the chemo had ended almost back to normal.

Alert moderator

Do you have anything to add?

Sign in

If you want to start or participate in a discussion, you'll need to create an account or log in first.

Follow us on Twitter Twitter and FacebookFacebook to keep up to date with our latest articles