Enfield

Access local health support from experts and community members in Enfield covering the following localities: Arnos Grove, Cockfosters, Crews Hill, Edmonton, Enfield Lock, Enfield Town, Forty Hill, Hadley Wood, New Southgate, Oakwood, Palmers Green, Ponders End, Southgate

North Middlesex Hospital Casualty

Ana26

Ana26 - Barnet

Barnet - Fri, 2 Sep 2016

I have a 2 year old daughter and I am really worried what will happen if the A&E will close. What will happen if she will feel sick or she has a high fever? Should I have to drive a longer distance. Does this mean other hospitals will be even busier and will I have to wait longer at the casualty unit?

I think NHS should invest more money in doctor’s training. The nearby hospitals would not be able to cope with sudden influxes of A&E patients from the North Middlesex because they are already so overstretched themselves.

We all know that our concern for the safety of our children comes first.
We also have to think of the impact on our older people. They will have to go and wait for longer in other hospitals.

We should start a campaign against the closure of North Midx casualty and for NHS to bring more money in to the hospital. We need to support the staff of the hospital.

Reply to this if you agree with me.

Alert moderator

Replies (0)

There are no replies in this discussion.  You can be the first.

Sign in

If you want to start or participate in a discussion, you'll need to create an account or log in first.

Follow us on Twitter Twitter and FacebookFacebook to keep up to date with our latest articles