Enfield

Access local health support from experts and community members in Enfield covering the following localities: Arnos Grove, Cockfosters, Crews Hill, Edmonton, Enfield Lock, Enfield Town, Forty Hill, Hadley Wood, New Southgate, Oakwood, Palmers Green, Ponders End, Southgate

Are you finding the Pokemon Go app beneficial to your health?

hf-editors

hf-editors -

Mon, 25 Jul 2016

Hi Enfield,

We at HealthFriends would like to know how the Pokemon Go app is affecting your Health.

Are you walking more?
Is it helping your Anxiety or depression?

There have been many claims that it is benefiting health and well being, However, safety experts in many countries have warned that playing the game puts people at risk of crime and violence and does not benefit social development or a child’s ability to build extended social networks.

How do you feel about the app let us know today!

Alert moderator

Replies (1)

skye.

skye. - Female, 30 - 40, London

EN11JJ - Mon, 25 Jul 2016

I think it is a good thing my daughter seems to be out more mainly in the early evenings walking the dog to find Pokemon! I think it does have to be limited so children actually communicate with people rather than a mobile phone all the time.

Alert moderator

Do you have anything to add?

Sign in

If you want to start or participate in a discussion, you'll need to create an account or log in first.

Follow us on Twitter Twitter and FacebookFacebook to keep up to date with our latest articles