Enfield

Access local health support from experts and community members in Enfield covering the following localities: Arnos Grove, Cockfosters, Crews Hill, Edmonton, Enfield Lock, Enfield Town, Forty Hill, Hadley Wood, New Southgate, Oakwood, Palmers Green, Ponders End, Southgate

Dog walking exercise group

Emma

Emma - Female, 40 - 50, Enfield

Enfield - Mon, 6 Jun 2016

Dog walking exercise group, Hi I'm looking for a group of people who want to keep fit with their dogs. I live near forty hall and walk my dog there regularly, mostly in the evenings from 6pm and weekends around 8:30am. I've started doing some exercise while walking but think it would be more fun with others.

Alert moderator

Replies (3)

Samm

Samm - Male, Enfield

Enfield - Tue, 14 Jun 2016

Hi Emma,

I have a Irish Setter, I'm free on weekends, weekdays I couldn't guarantee but if a group gets started I would drop in and out as and when I can.

Alert moderator

Emma

Emma - Female, 40 - 50, Enfield

Enfield - Fri, 10 Jun 2016

I do some jogging and stretches. I would like to do more so I was hoping if we got a group started we could all contribute and make it fun as well.

What days are good for you? I prefer week day evenings from 6pm for an hour or two. What type of dog do you have? I have a little cockerpoo.

Alert moderator

Samm

Samm - Male, Enfield

Enfield - Fri, 10 Jun 2016

Emma , I walk my dog over Forty Hall, I'd be interested in joining you. What type of exercise do you do?

Alert moderator

Do you have anything to add?

Sign in

If you want to start or participate in a discussion, you'll need to create an account or log in first.

Follow us on Twitter Twitter and FacebookFacebook to keep up to date with our latest articles