Barnet

Access local health support from experts and community members covering the following localities: Colindale, Cricklewood, Edgware, Finchley, Golders Green, Hampstead, Hendon, Mill Hill, Muswell Hill, Southgate, Temple Fortune, Whetstone, Woodside Park

health retreat

KalpnaP

KalpnaP -

United Kingdom - Fri, 6 May 2016

can anyone recommend a good health retreat in Europe. I wanted to go for 5 to 6 nights for detox and generally re-jeuvenate. There are so many out there and would be really nice to know if someone has had a good experience. I was looking at the SHA clinic in Spain but its very expensive and more for mediacl reasons not just for detox. Any suggestions really welcome.

Alert moderator

Replies (2)

kay

kay - Female, London

London - Fri, 3 Jun 2016

Thank you i will look into this for sure. I found one in Somerset called Amchara health retreat. I will certainly compare the two as i am interested in doing Yoga.

Alert moderator

carl

carl - Male, 40 - 50, barnet

barnet - Fri, 3 Jun 2016

Have you tried Platinum Healing in Arundel in Sussex. It has juice detox programmes with yoga and a variety of therapies.
It's also in nice countryside and a nice getaway from London.

Alert moderator

Do you have anything to add?

Sign in

If you want to start or participate in a discussion, you'll need to create an account or log in first.

Follow us on Twitter Twitter and FacebookFacebook to keep up to date with our latest articles