ADHD and ADD

This community is for people with an interest in attention deficit hyperactive disorder (ADHD) and Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD).

My partner and 15 yr old are clashing

Angel72a

Angel72a -

Tue, 15 Dec 2015

Please help I'm at my wits end my partner has recently been diagnosed with Adhd and this has had a massive impact on our lives as a family as my partner has lived with this for over 30 yrs before getting the diagnosis, and we are still at the stage of getting their dosage right so as you can possibly understand how things are right now. Myself and partner are struggling and I don't seem to recognise my partner anymore huge change. My main concern is my 15 year old daughter is seems to be struggling more than us and as a typical teenagers doesn't want to understand things she's been saying lately are I don't like her anymore!! She used to be fun!! She's always shouting!! I'm at my wits end as you can imagine can anyone please offer any advice as this is coming to a pint of something has to give I feel I'm parenting both my partner and obviously my daughter and constantly in the middle of sometimes very heated arguments please anyone help!!!

Alert moderator

Replies (0)

There are no replies in this discussion.  You can be the first.

Sign in

If you want to start or participate in a discussion, you'll need to create an account or log in first.