Local Forums
Herts Valley
Access local health support from experts and community members in Herts Valley covering the following localities: Dacorum, St Albans & Harpenden, Hertsmere, Watford & Three Rivers.
Therapeutic Counselling

Therapeutic Counselling

Peter Granger answers your questions on anxiety, anger management, bereavement, alcohol addiction and substance misuse and addiction, depression, low self-esteem and children and young adults.

Our expert - Peter Granger, registered Member of British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP

Ask a new question

Sign in

If you want to ask one of our experts a question, you'll need to create an account or log in first.

Log in Create account

Peter is based in both Watford and St.Albans, he gives clients the opportunity to work towards living in way in which they experience as more fulfilling and effective.

He works with clients to achieve a personal insight and self-awareness in to work through feelings and improve their relationships with others.

Peter specialises in:

Anger management
Substance misuse
Alcohol addiction
Low self-esteem

He is qualified with a 2 year Post Graduate Diploma as an Integrative Counsellor. This gives him a range of different therapeutic approaches in which he can apply to the needs of the individual.

To contact peter directly please telephone 07990591713 or email peter.granger@counselling-a-space4u.co.uk

Healthfriends offers to our users the opportunity to put questions to consultants, clinicians and wellbeing experts in order to obtain information and support. Please read and take note of the following important points:

- Responses from clinicians should be used as an adjunct to the care given by your doctor, nurse or other clinician and should be discussed with them before you take any action.

- Our clinicians and experts do not have access to your full medical history and are not in a position to, and do not, provide a specific opinion or advice about your particular case or healthcare need.

- Before you make any changes to your treatment or care please discuss them with your GP.

Questions will be responded to within two working days on most occasions. If our clinician is on leave or not able to respond within this time a notice will be placed at the bottom of the clinician's profile.



I drink so I feel better. I don't enjoy day to day life. no other issues I work, I have a select few friends that i socialise with and a youngish family. I'm just not happy being sober but I also don't want to drink anymore its starting to affect my relationship. What should I do?

2 views carlykk, Herts Valley - Mon, 12 Sep 2016

Follow us on Twitter Twitter and FacebookFacebook to keep up to date with our latest articles
Offering daily tips and advice, in depth health and wellbeing features and expert articles explaining the latest medical advances to help you be well.

Long-term vaping 'far safer than smoking' says 'landmark' study

"Vaping has been endorsed by health experts after the first long-term study of its effects in ex-smokers," ITV News reports. A six-month study found that e-cigarettes users had far lower levels of toxins and carcinogens in their body than smokers…

back pain

Ibuprofen ‘barely better than placebo’ at treating back pain

"Widely used anti-inflammatory drugs such as ibuprofen have little more benefit than a placebo when it comes to treating back pain," reports the Guardian. This is based on a study looking at more than 6,000 people with back pain, comparing…


'Breakthrough in communication for patients with severe MND', study claims

"Mind-reading machine allows people with 'locked-in' syndrome to communicate," reports the Mail Online. The report is based on a study that aimed to communicate with four patients unable to speak, move or blink...

View all be well magazine articles